Black cumin oil is an extremely powerful immunity booster, it increases the number of white cells in the body and helps to boost immunity as white cells are the body’s defence against infection.
This oil increases the production of white cells in general and helps the body to create more natural Killer cells. These killer cells are a type of lymphocyte cells which play a major role in the host rejection of both virally infected cells and tumour cells. Hundreds of studies have confirmed the important role of black cumin seed oil in rebalancing the body’s inflammatory factors and allowing the body to fight allergies, asthma, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis etc. Black cumin seed oil boosts the killer cells and in turn they destroy viruses. They also respond to tumour formation. By increasing the number of killer cells in the body this oil boosts your natural defences against flu, the common cold and even virus like Hepatitis C. Infection with MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus) can be a very serious condition and can be extremely difficult to treat even with expensive antibiotics and can even cause death. This is a real problem especially in ICU patients with infected wounds.
Use of antibiotics sometimes wipe out the good bacteria in the gut which normally keeps the yeast and bad bacteria level down. By suppressing candida growth black cumin seed oil gives another boost to immunity. Black cumin seed oil contains antioxidants, beneficial acids and B vitamins. It balances the immune system increasing immune function but not encouraging immune reaction against the body’s healthy tissues.
- This oil has been used for thousands of years to beautify skin. Cleopatra used it for her skin.
- It moisturizes the skin and can reduce the signs of ageing.
- This oil is also used for acne as it has anti-bacterial action.
- It is used as a face mask made out of organic honey, ground apricot kernel and black cumin seed oil, the mask can be left on for ten minutes before washing with warm water. It makes skin healthy and restores the beautiful glow by cleaning pores and oil causing blackheads. It promotes smooth blemish free skin.
- This oil helps heal patchy red and irritated skin, moisturizes and softens dark, flaky and chapped skin.
- The oil inhibits Melanin production.
- Prevents damage from free radicals, thus improving skin. The oil is also used for beautiful hair and nail growth. It also helps restore hair loss.
Black cumin oil benefits the heart and cardiovascular system in many ways:
Black cumin is rich in omega 6 and 9 fatty acids and phytosterols and helps to strengthen your heart and maintain blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Black cumin increases the Beta cell production in pancreas thus helping insulin production and reducing the chances of insulin resistance. By doing so it supports healthy blood sugar levels. This is one of the few substances available to treat both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes. This oil lowers blood glucose without the side effects of medicines used for diabetes.
- Black cumin seed reduces appetite and also helps you loose fat and body weight.
- It also boost metabolism thus further helping in weight loss.
- Opens up airways to help you breathe more easily, helpful in patients with asthma.
- Supports body’s natural detoxification process.
- Reduces secretion of stomach acid eliminating occasional acidity and digestive problems like bloating, constipation and gas etc.
- Glutathione is one of the most potent antioxidant which improves your brain health, heart health, reduces inflammation and improves overall strength and energy regularly. The best way to take this extremely useful antioxidant is by intravenous route which is not always easy to do. Oral glutathione does not get absorbed easily. By taking black cumin seed oil the body can produce glutathione naturally, thus making more glutathione available. This oil seems to put your body in a
state of balance.
Many health practitioners approve this to the single most important supplement one can take for health benefits.